Level 2A Lesson & Theory Book with CD
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 2A Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step-by-step approach to 8th-note rhythm patterns, major and minor 5‑finger scales and chords, the phrase, and transposition
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Beethoven, Brahms, Haydn, and Vivaldi
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- An included CD featuring imaginative, orchestrated accompaniments which encourage expressive playing, rhythmic accuracy, and practice time
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book of the curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page-by-page with this Lesson & Theory Book.